Thursday, September 23, 2010

What can you do with very little money? They need love than money!!

My goal I will try to learn hard all of my mind for my life and then I will try to help the kids at the Orphanage as give them many love and help and show them a good way from God. 
You know the kids really need you love than money. Please help the kids in Cambodia, because they really need help from you. Everyday they live on the road and everywhere, it's look very sad and hopeless.
Oh God!! When they can live with a beautiful love? These are just my a little goal. I have a dream I will make a Orphanage if I have money and I will help them from sadness and hopeless. God want me to help them and take care them like Father and Son.
 Many farm crisis programs are aimed at basic needs of families such as food, clothing, and shelter. However, a need also exists to help families with their concerns about gift giving to family, friends, and others. Many families express reluctance to cut back on expenditures for gifts, even when they can't afford them.




 The home economics committees and Extension staff in Iowa have developed a program called "More Love Than Money." The purpose is to help families and individuals look for creative ways to give gifts where the thoughtfulness and enrichment of personal relationships are emphasized rather than the dollars spent. This kind of effort has potential for any Extension program area.



 Help me I need love and support


We trying to make some thing to big for our life.


 Education is the key to success

 

 Thank you for all your love and help. I will share your loving to my friend and all the people in the world. God love all the people in the world are the same..



 My name is Richard and I am 17years old. I will try to do something special for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment